Tuesday, November 11, 2014

What I would NOT buy online

First, let me start off with the things that I would buy, like new shoes from a trusted company, and maybe like some jeans or shorts or maybe some shirts. Basically I would be willing to buy clothing from online because I know that if it doesn't fit then I can just simply return it and get a new sixe or a new piece of clothing all together. Some things I would not buy online would be things that you can not return, such as, food from a "local" grocery store. I say "local" because you may think you are getting it from the store you are ordering from but you really have no idea where it is coming from! Another thing I would not buy online would be, anything that you have to test it before you buy it, like a car, or used appliances. If you buy it online before testing it out you can be in for a load of trouble. Like the car could have engine problems and they didn't tell you about it, but it's your problem now! So make sure to know what you are buying from online sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment